Business Start-Up Advice
When starting up in business it is important you make the right structural and financial decisions from the outset.
Whilst your business proposition, passion and commitment to start up in business may be present, you may not be an expert in the legal and financial aspects. Such matters can be complicated and you may not be clear on the implications of decisions you may make.
Incisive Accounting have this expertise and our aim is to ensure that your business setup and processes are the most beneficial for yourself and your business, whilst also remaining compliant with current legislation.
If you are about to start up a business Incisive Accounting will help you:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs
- Deal with company secretarial issues
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements
- Decide on what computer hardware to buy and help with the installation of accountancy software
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration
To make sure that you set up your new business in the most efficient, compliant and financially beneficial way, contact us now on 0203 995 0001